80% Mortgages

An 80% loan-to-value (LTV) mortgage requires you to put down 20% of the value of a property as a deposit, with the remaining 80% taken as a loan from a mortgage lender. The larger your deposit, the better the interest rates you will have access to. At this borrowing level, you are still likely to be eligible for some of the better mortgage deals on the market.

Compare 80% mortgages

Compare today's 80% mortgage deals in the table below. You can call some lenders directly for more information.

Finding mortgages that match the information you've given us...

Go direct, or get advice

If you're comfortable making your own financial decisions, the table shows today's mortgage deals and you can call lenders directly for more information.

If you'd prefer to get advice on choosing the right mortgage, we can put you in touch with a mortgage adviser.