75% Mortgages

Taking out a 75% loan-to-value (LTV) mortgage means that you are borrowing 75% of the value of a property as a loan from your mortgage lender. You will be required to put down the remaining 25% as a deposit.

The higher the deposit you are able to put down, the lower the mortgage interest rates you will be able to access. A 75% LTV mortgage is likely to make you eligible for some of the better mortgage rate deals on offer.

Compare 75% LTV mortgages

Finding mortgages that match the information you've given us...

Go direct, or get advice

If you're comfortable making your own financial decisions, the table shows today's mortgage deals and you can call lenders directly for more information.

If you'd prefer to get advice on choosing the right mortgage, we can put you in touch with a mortgage adviser.