70% Mortgages

Taking out a 70% loan-to-value (LTV) mortgage means that you will need to put down 30% of the property value as a deposit, with the remaining 70% (known as the LTV) borrowed from the mortgage provider. The ability to put down a deposit of 30% or more could enable you to access some of the better rates on the market.

Compare 70% LTV mortgages here

60% LTV mortgages

Finding mortgages that match the information you've given us...

Go direct, or get advice

If you're comfortable making your own financial decisions, the table shows today's mortgage deals and you can call lenders directly for more information.

If you'd prefer to get advice on choosing the right mortgage, we can put you in touch with a mortgage adviser.