60% Mortgages

A 60% loan-to-value (LTV) mortgage requires you to put down 40% of the value of the property as a deposit. The remaining 60% is the amount you borrow from the mortgage lender.

Being able to pay a 40% deposit could have significant advantages. Because you are able to put down a larger proportion of the property's value, you present less of a risk to a lender than a buyer with a smaller deposit. For this reason, you will usually be able to get better deals and lower interest rates.

Compare 60% LTV mortgages

Finding mortgages that match the information you've given us...

Go direct, or get advice

If you're comfortable making your own financial decisions, the table shows today's mortgage deals and you can call lenders directly for more information.

If you'd prefer to get advice on choosing the right mortgage, we can put you in touch with a mortgage adviser.

Confused? Speak to a mortgage expert


Finding the right mortgage can be daunting - speak to an expert adviser today who can give you a free consultation over the phone in the next few minutes or at a time that suits you.