Stocks and Shares ISA information
We've teamed up with Investment Funds Direct Limited (part of the Royal London Group) to provide you with a Stocks and Shares ISA on the YourWealth Investment Platform. Here's a summary of its main features.
Before you apply, please make sure you read the Important Information.
Stocks and Shares ISA features
- Invest up to £15,240
You can put up to £15,240 in the 2015/16 tax year in ISAs. This can be split however you want between a Cash ISA and a Stocks and Shares ISA.
- Free ISA account
There are no additional fees or set-up costs for holding investments in an ISA account. You pay the annual charges and share dealing costs where applicable.
You won't pay any capital gains tax and there is no further income tax to pay on income from your ISA investments. Read more about ISA tax savings.
- Transfer existing ISAs free of charge
You can transfer part or all of your investments already held within an ISA with other providers into your account. The only restriction is that the current year's ISA subscription must be transferred in full.
- Wide choice of funds and shares
Choose from over 2000 funds and UK-listed shares and investment trusts.
- Clear easy-to-understand charges
The YourWealth Investment Platform is commission-free. All the investment funds have clean share prices.
- Manage your account online
You can place trades and manage your investments online at any time.
- Easy to open
Start your ISA online today with as little as £100 per month regular contributions.
Apply for a Stocks And Shares ISA
When you click Apply for a Stocks And Shares ISA you will be taken to the Investment Funds Direct Ltd website (opens in a new window). You can complete the full application online. You'll need:
- Your debit card or bank details
- Your National Insurance number
Please note that some of the information requested is to comply with anti-money laundering requirements.
Important information about the ISA account
Please make sure you read this before clicking through to open your ISA
- Know the risks: all investments should be held for the long term. They can go down in value as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested.
- This ISA is for people who are happy to make their own investment decisions. If you're unsure about the suitability of your investments, speak to a financial adviser.
- Tax rules can change in the future.
- Investment Funds Direct Limited will be your ISA provider and will ensure your money is invested in the funds you have chosen.