Mark has worked in and around personal finances for 10 years, covering mortgages, investments, buy-to-let and the impact of mobile technology on how we manage our money. He has previously worked at Hargreaves Lansdown and joined the YourWealth team at the beginning of 2014. He has a degree in European Studies from the University of Leeds.
Articles by this author:
- How much are the neighbours saving?
- Compound returns: these two charts will convince you to start investing
- 5 of the best… Buy-to-let mortgages
- 5 of the best… Fixed rate mortgages
- Emotions that influence our investment decisions – and how to tame them
- These two charts show why fixed rate mortgages are so popular right now
- The sub-1-per-cent fixed rate mortgage
- Our pensions time bomb: five ways the government is trying to defuse it
- Procrastination and money management: 13 tasks we put off until it's too late
- Ultimate tax-year-end checklist for investors
- Unrealistic optimism: how science describes why we ignore risk
- The three psychological barriers between you and life cover
- Could you guess your lifespan for £100,000?