70% Buy-To-Let Mortgages

A buy-to-let mortgage at 70% loan-to-value (LTV) requires you to put down a deposit of 30% of the total property value, with the remaining 70% borrowed from the lender.

With a 30% deposit you will be able to access some of the more competitive buy-to-let mortgage rates, for two reasons. First, you will be at lower risk of negative equity when house prices fall. Second, it will be easier to meet lenders' typical rental income requirements: usually the expected monthly rental income must equal at least 125% of the monthly payments on a buy-to-let mortgage.

Compare 70% LTV buy-to-let mortgages

Comparing different providers can help you to find the best 70% buy-to-let mortgage rates.

Finding mortgages that match the information you've given us...

Go direct, or get advice

If you're comfortable making your own financial decisions, our comparison service shows all of today's buy-to-let mortgage deals and you can call lenders directly for more information.

If you'd prefer to get advice on choosing the right mortgage, we can put you in touch with a specialist buy-to-let adviser.